Prices & Booking
For the 2018 season we are open from 30th March. we require a 25% deposit, and the rest is then payable 4 weeks prior to arrival. if booking within 4 weeks, the whole amount is due.
bell tent glamping
- Minimum 2 night stays. Check in and out any days.
- £70 per night.
- £75 per night during school holidays (20th July - 2nd September).
- Additional £5 per tent on bank holidays.
- £10 per dog.
- Out of school holidays: Minimum 2 night stays. Check in and out any day except Saturdays.
- During school holidays (20th July - 2nd September): Check in and out days Monday, Wednesday & Friday.
- £120 per night.
exclusive hire of the entire site
We do offer exclusive hire of the site. We can accommodate up to 49 people. Please contact us for more information on this.
In order to comply with local planning policy, we operate as a ‘Greener Camping Club members-only site’. One membership is required for each occupied bell tent. Membership costs £10 a year. This amount will be added to your camping fees at the time of booking. Membership includes participation in the Club’s Carbon Offset Scheme. This commits us to planting a tree for every booking we take. We’ll issue your membership receipt upon arrival. Further information is available on the Greener Camping Club website or by request.